Tuesday, 12 November 2013

Sold.

Today as of 4:51pm it was final, final. It had come down to two almost identical offers - a young couple with a property to sell and an older couple who didn't. The older couple won out. After all of the toil, the worry, the cleaning, the showings - it all felt strangely anti-climatic. I look around me and somehow it already feels like it is slipping away - that maybe some part of me has already said good-bye to this house - while another wants to cling on tightly - not let go. It is beautiful - knew it the moment I saw it on the web-site - it was a dream that did come true. It was not perfect - but the next best thing to it - it was where we wanted to be - not too big and not too small - just right. This is the house where Kirk's first grand-child, Aanji, spent his first Christmas - where we said good-bye to our wee cat Chaos a few days after moving in, where we welcomed our ginger-eared Miss Daisy dog into our lives, where I made the decision to leave my job forever, where I got the phone call that told me my kidneys were failing.  All of these things happened in these walls and we will walk away from it in the New Year - to a future that is not certain. Our goal was to sell it - and we did - quickly and with a minimum of fuss, all things considered. It did not linger...it was the right thing to do. And yet...

2 comments:

  1. WE NEED KIDNEY IN COIMBATORE KIDNEY HOSPITAL



    We are very much in need (urgently ) of kidney now sir. we will not have enough times to be demanding for your personal information's.
    Please note that we can not buy your kidney without the nkf donor certificate. Only when you have the certificate then you are eligible to sale your kidney to any hospital in India. But if you already have the living donor certificate then scan it into our email so we can proceed sir.
    A kidney is bought for a maximum amount of $177.947,83 USD which 1.20.00.000,00india rupees


    Contact number:+917678048924
    email: coimbatorekidneycentrehospital@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome article, it was exceptionally helpful! I simply began in this and I'm becoming more acquainted with it better! Cheers, keep doing awesome! I want to sell my kidney

    ReplyDelete