Friday 7 February 2014

Relax. Nothing is Under Control.

I don't know why I picked that title yet it has everything to do with where I am right now. Someone I love sent one of those posts on Facebook that has a picture and the caption read "Relax. Nothing is under control." I found it oddly comforting because it sort of sums up life for me and I am very slowly absorbing the message. Now that the latest crisis is well and truly passed, no plans is about the right tempo for me...just rolling along - singing your name - feeling the love - dulling the pain. Feeling everything is better than nothing...truly it is...better than the knock-out punch...the sweet allure of sedation. Now I want to get up again...move my body - be more loving - be awake - let the tension go...feel hands on my back to take those knots away that represent everything that needs to be released to make room for what has yet to be embraced...loved...cherished.

1 comment:

  1. K6xgames.com Best Games Girls Games for all! Play Free Online Games: Dressup, Makeup, Nail, Cooking and many more.
    K6x | Mario Games | Friv

    ReplyDelete